Mødërntålk ~ Talk in English!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mødërntålk ~ Talk in English!

since 2009.08.28, 11:17 am

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
*** well done MODERNTALK - FORUM CONTEST WINNER OCTOBER 2009. well done ***
A growing community! Free English help online! very happy
**Register here!
moderntalk.org will be named to http ://moderntalk.inmyclan.com in October!
Please bookmark link.

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 203 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:48 pm
Latest topics
» How many?
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeby Candy Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:50 pm

» Change one letter Game!
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeby Candy Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:53 pm

» First word in your mind!
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeby Candy Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:47 pm

» First word in your mind!
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeby Aaron Lee Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:15 am

» Hello everyone!!
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeby Sandy Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:00 am

» Double Letter Game (A-W) NO XYZ!
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeby Aaron Lee Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:06 pm

» Keep one, change one
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeby Aaron Lee Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:05 pm

» Music Styles!!! Vote your favorite!
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeby Sandy Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:25 pm

» Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeby Jim Tsai Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:12 pm

» Do you sing when you take a shower?
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeby Jim Tsai Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Top posters
K!m
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil10What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil11What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil13 
Peter Lee
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil10What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil11What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil13 
Winnie
Mei
Candy
Sandy
Aaron Lee
Edward Lin
Sherry Lin
Jackster Insomnia
Poll
Music Styles!!!
1.Jazz
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil104%What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil13
 4% [ 1 ]
2.R&B
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil1038%What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil13
 38% [ 9 ]
3.Rock
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil1013%What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil13
 13% [ 3 ]
4.Folk
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil100%What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil13
 0% [ 0 ]
5.Blues
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil108%What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil13
 8% [ 2 ]
6.Soul
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil1017%What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil13
 17% [ 4 ]
7.Hip hop
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil104%What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil13
 4% [ 1 ]
8.Classical
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil1017%What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil13
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Links
Dictionary
imagiverse.org
Pronounce Help
WordHippo

What have you dreamed to be when you were small?

Go down 
+6
Jackster Insomnia
Steven Brucken
Sherry Lin
Sammy Leu
Peter Lee
Winnie
10 posters

1. singer
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil108%What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil13
 8% [ 1 ]
2. police officer
 8% [ 1 ]
3. teacher
 8% [ 1 ]
4. firefighter
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil100%What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil13
 0% [ 0 ]
5. actor/ actress
 0% [ 0 ]
6. doctor
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil1023%What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil13
 23% [ 3 ]
7. others
What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil1053%What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Pencil13
 53% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Winnie
Administrator
Administrator
Winnie

What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Empty
PostSubject: What have you dreamed to be when you were small?   What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:30 pm

You can choose more than one!
Back to top Go down
Peter Lee
Administrator
Administrator
Peter Lee

PostSubject: Re: What have you dreamed to be when you were small?   What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Police officer and doctor!

'Cause I thought it is cool that police officers can have a GUN Twisted Evil

But now, I want to be a doctor, and wish to help as many people as possible! Smile
Back to top Go down
Winnie
Administrator
Administrator
Winnie

PostSubject: Re: What have you dreamed to be when you were small?   What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:20 pm

I have dreamed to be a dolphin trainer. Razz

Because I love dolphins a lot! And I thought I could swim with them very happily. But I think that I am a bit afraid of swimming now... pale

And now, I want to be a teacher!
I enjoy the feeling of teaching. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sammy Leu
Crusader
Crusader
Sammy Leu

PostSubject: Re: What have you dreamed to be when you were small?   What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:30 pm

When I was small , I wanted to be a clothes designer . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sherry Lin
Hero/Heroine
Hero/Heroine
Sherry Lin

PostSubject: Re: What have you dreamed to be when you were small?   What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:41 pm

I want to be a teacher.
I respect teachers a lot. Smile
Back to top Go down
Steven Brucken
Hero/Heroine
Hero/Heroine
Steven Brucken

PostSubject: Re: What have you dreamed to be when you were small?   What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:44 pm

I have dreamed to be a pilot.
Because I thought it's cool to fly in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Jackster Insomnia
Hero/Heroine
Hero/Heroine
Jackster Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: What have you dreamed to be when you were small?   What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:44 pm

I always want to be a singer. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Administrator
Administrator
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: What have you dreamed to be when you were small?   What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:49 pm

I wanted to be a doctor when I was small, because I thought doctors can help many people, but now I'm afraid of seeing blood...lol so I think I cannot be a good doctor.
Back to top Go down
K!m
Immortal
Immortal
K!m

PostSubject: Re: What have you dreamed to be when you were small?   What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:30 pm

I voted "others".

When I was a kid, I did not dream of being some one specific. I just wanted not to be like any other and focused on becoming one, but only one of a kind. Just several times, I wished to be a time traveller.
Back to top Go down
Mei
Administrator
Administrator
Mei

PostSubject: Re: What have you dreamed to be when you were small?   What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:07 am

I always deamed to be a musician. I still want to be a musician now, but it seems not to be possible.
Back to top Go down
Jim Tsai
Hero/Heroine
Hero/Heroine
Jim Tsai

PostSubject: Re: What have you dreamed to be when you were small?   What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:35 pm

I have dreamed to be a athlete, because it can get a lot of money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you dreamed to be when you were small?   What have you dreamed to be when you were small? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mødërntålk ~ Talk in English! :: Word Games & Daily Talk! :: Votes, Quote & Quiz-
Jump to: