Mødërntålk ~ Talk in English!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mødërntålk ~ Talk in English!

since 2009.08.28, 11:17 am

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
*** well done MODERNTALK - FORUM CONTEST WINNER OCTOBER 2009. well done ***
A growing community! Free English help online! very happy
**Register here!
moderntalk.org will be named to http ://moderntalk.inmyclan.com in October!
Please bookmark link.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 203 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:48 pm
Latest topics
» How many?
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeby Candy Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:50 pm

» Change one letter Game!
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeby Candy Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:53 pm

» First word in your mind!
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeby Candy Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:47 pm

» First word in your mind!
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeby Aaron Lee Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:15 am

» Hello everyone!!
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeby Sandy Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:00 am

» Double Letter Game (A-W) NO XYZ!
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeby Aaron Lee Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:06 pm

» Keep one, change one
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeby Aaron Lee Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:05 pm

» Music Styles!!! Vote your favorite!
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeby Sandy Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:25 pm

» Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeby Jim Tsai Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:12 pm

» Do you sing when you take a shower?
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeby Jim Tsai Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Top posters
K!m
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil10Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil11Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil13 
Peter Lee
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil10Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil11Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil13 
Winnie
Mei
Candy
Sandy
Aaron Lee
Edward Lin
Sherry Lin
Jackster Insomnia
Poll
Music Styles!!!
1.Jazz
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil104%Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil13
 4% [ 1 ]
2.R&B
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil1038%Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil13
 38% [ 9 ]
3.Rock
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil1013%Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil13
 13% [ 3 ]
4.Folk
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil100%Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil13
 0% [ 0 ]
5.Blues
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil108%Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil13
 8% [ 2 ]
6.Soul
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil1017%Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil13
 17% [ 4 ]
7.Hip hop
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil104%Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil13
 4% [ 1 ]
8.Classical
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil1017%Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil13
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Links
Dictionary
imagiverse.org
Pronounce Help
WordHippo

Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?

Go down 
+12
Kevin Wang
LeoLi
Jenny Chang
Sherry Lin
Alisa-Mendy
Howard papaya
Sunny Wang
Steven Brucken
Peter Lee
Jackster Insomnia
K!m
Winnie
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

1.Yes.
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil1016%Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil13
 16% [ 3 ]
2.No.
Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil1084%Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Pencil13
 84% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Winnie
Administrator
Administrator
Winnie

Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:15 am

Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
K!m
Immortal
Immortal
K!m

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:18 am

Some of our boys maybe have dreamed to become a princess. lol!

I seldom have this dream, I often have a dream to become a King or have even killed kings.
Back to top Go down
Winnie
Administrator
Administrator
Winnie

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:27 am

lol!

Yes!
I think they've dreamed about it already. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jackster Insomnia
Hero/Heroine
Hero/Heroine
Jackster Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:50 pm

I think I'm a "King"~~
Back to top Go down
Peter Lee
Administrator
Administrator
Peter Lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:08 pm

I don't dream that I wear sissy clothes..... lol!
Back to top Go down
K!m
Immortal
Immortal
K!m

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:25 pm

Jack Insomnia wrote:
I think I'm a "King"~~

You have already see my first post after Winnie's! Wink
I kill Kings. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
K!m
Immortal
Immortal
K!m

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:26 pm

Peter Lee wrote:
I don't dream that I wear sissy clothes..... lol!

Yeah, you don't need to dream to wear sissy clothes, because you wear them in reality. lol!
Back to top Go down
Steven Brucken
Hero/Heroine
Hero/Heroine
Steven Brucken

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:29 pm

I've never dreamed about these things.
Back to top Go down
Peter Lee
Administrator
Administrator
Peter Lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Steven Lo wrote:
Because you ARE a PRINCESS. lol!
Back to top Go down
K!m
Immortal
Immortal
K!m

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:31 pm

Steven Lo wrote:

Because you are already one, a prince.... Wink

.... prince of 7/11 entrance door.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sunny Wang
Loyal Guard
Loyal Guard
Sunny Wang

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:33 pm

Fortunately I never have this kind of dream!! ( :affraid: Nightmare!!! )
Back to top Go down
K!m
Immortal
Immortal
K!m

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:36 pm

Well, looks like only Winnie and I have these kind of strange dreams. Jack
Back to top Go down
Jackster Insomnia
Hero/Heroine
Hero/Heroine
Jackster Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:39 pm

Kim wrote:
Well, looks like only Winnie and I have these kind of strange dreams. Jack
Now you know that?
XD
I won't let you kill Cool
Back to top Go down
Winnie
Administrator
Administrator
Winnie

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:43 pm

But I think dreaming about that is a kind of childhood or not ? confused
Back to top Go down
Peter Lee
Administrator
Administrator
Peter Lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:45 pm

Winnie wrote:

Seems like I don't have childhood...... Sad
Back to top Go down
K!m
Immortal
Immortal
K!m

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:48 pm

Peter Lee wrote:
Winnie wrote:

Seems like I don't have childhood...... Sad

No, I believe dreams do tell messages. Razz

otherwise, it really depends on your personality.
For example, I love reading and writing past stories with Kings and Kingdoms.

While you Peter think more of something else.

Well, if you think too much of females, tehn you will dream of... but let it be.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Jackster Insomnia
Hero/Heroine
Hero/Heroine
Jackster Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:50 pm

My childhood had a lot of nightmares= ="

Poor me Crying or Very sad

ps: your then spell wrong
XD
Back to top Go down
K!m
Immortal
Immortal
K!m

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:59 am

So, did I! And really A Lot!
When I was 9, I had a dream that I came home from school and as my aunt opened the door she turned into a big demon. I ran out and away on the streets, but I found myself even in bigger troubles, everywhere were ghosts and people turned to black demons.
I had a lot of those kinds. pale

But I realized later in my early teenage life to read more funny and calming stories before bed, and it did help.

I remember only once to become a prince, because of my good deeds. And people were cheering me.
And no, I did not wear sissy cloths. lol

Say let's open the 4th door, I could guess what it meant and it came true.
Say let's open the first door, then it's all about what I had read before I went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Howard papaya
Hero/Heroine
Hero/Heroine
Howard papaya

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:28 am

I want to be a KING
hahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alisa-Mendy
Loyal Guard
Loyal Guard
Alisa-Mendy

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:50 pm

I don't need to dream about it.
Because I am already a princess. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sherry Lin
Hero/Heroine
Hero/Heroine
Sherry Lin

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:39 pm

I nerver! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Jenny Chang
Crusader
Crusader
Jenny Chang

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:54 pm

I've never dream about that. scratch
Back to top Go down
K!m
Immortal
Immortal
K!m

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:13 am

Jenny Chang wrote:
I've never dream about that. scratch

dream of, not dream about!!!
Back to top Go down
LeoLi
Loyal Guard
Loyal Guard
LeoLi

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:07 am

I have!

It's really a reverie,isn't it?
Back to top Go down
K!m
Immortal
Immortal
K!m

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:16 am

LeoLi wrote:
I have!

It's really a reverie,isn't it?

lol! Hey Winnie, Leo can be your prince now! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess?   Have you ever dreamed that you were a prince or princess? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next